ST. SALVATOR CHURCH
Experience classical music Concert in the Heart Clementinum in The beautiful Charles Bridge area
About the Concert
The Royal Czech Orchestra, a renowned chamber ensemble, joins forces with three of Prague's most acclaimed soloists to present a truly unforgettable program featuring some of the most beloved gems of classical music. This breathtaking concert takes place at the St. Salvator Church, an architectural masterpiece and the main church of the Clementinum complex, which is considered one of the most significant historic landmarks of Prague.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum (Prélude)
- G. F. Händel: Largo from Xerxes
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring&Summer)
- J. S. Bach: Toccata in D minor (on the big organ)
- W. A. Mozart: Requiem (Lacrimosa)
- J. S. Bach: Air on the G String
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento K136 (Allegro)
- B. Smetana: The Moldau (Vltava)
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 (Allegro)
Royal Czech Orchestra with three soloists:
Eva Müllerová - soprano
Soprano singer from Prague with rich concert experience both in the Czech Republic and abroad (France, Italy, England, Germany). She made her opera debut in Mozart's The Magic Flute, regularly collaborates with Opera Mozart and actively participates in the staging of baroque operas for festivals in Český Krumlov and Valtice.
Robert Hugo - organ
The Titular Organist for the St. Salvator Church, Robert Hugo is a sought-after specialist for baroque organs and traditional music of the period.
Viktor Mazáček - violin solo
A member of the famous Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Viktor specializes in Baroque music.
How to get here?
St. Salvator Church
110 00 Staré Město